Lightspeed Restaurant supports a variety of devices to make your business run smoothly and optimize the functionality between the POS system and its hardware peripherals.
We recommend using Lightspeed POS with our supported receipt printers, payment terminals, cash drawers, card readers, and display systems.
- Lightspeed Back Office works best using Google Chrome.
- Lightspeed Restaurant POS (K) is currently optimized for use with iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 or higher
For more information on supported hardware or to make a purchase, contact us here.
To see the devices and hardware that can be used with Lightspeed Restaurant, consult these articles:
- POS Devices (Input devices)
- Cash Drawers
- Barcode Scanners
- Payment Terminals
- Lightspeed Kitchen Display System
- Lightspeed Order Display Screen
- Fiscal Data Modules (FDM)
- Network Module
IMPORTANT: Lightspeed commerce Inc. provides support for the hardware listed in the articles above. If your hardware isn't included in our list of supported hardware, we cannot guarantee compatibility with Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series). Please contact the hardware manufacturer for setup and configuration instructions.