Access All Accounts Reports to see a list of all created orders, including open, canceled, voided, or fixed orders. This report offers an overview of orders sent to the kitchen, regardless of whether those orders were completed or had a draft receipt printed.
Table of contents:
- Accessing All Accounts Reports
- Printing and filtering receipts
- Adding a transaction
- Viewing and managing receipt details
Accessing All Accounts Reports
To access and generate All Accounts Reports:
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed Restaurant credentials.
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click All Accounts Reports in the Account Reports section.
- Use the drop-down menu and calendar icon to change the report's time period.
Printing and filtering receipts
Print or zero in on specific receipts by using the following options in All Accounts Reports:
- Use the Search field to find a particular receipt. Searchable information includes Account name, Amount, Tender, Created by, Paid to, Device, Account, and Reference.
- Use the Show_entries drop-down menu to choose how many receipts should appear on a single page.
- Filter receipts by tag using the available drop-down if tags are associated with specific device profiles in your Configurations. Note: this option does not appear if no tags are set up.
- To print single or multiple receipts, select the receipt(s) using the checkbox in the same row and click Print selected receipts.
- To download the report as a spreadsheet, click Export Receipts CSV > select your device (Mac or PC) > Export.
Adding a transaction
Manually add an unlisted transaction or correct an erroneous one by recreating it.
Important: Be selective when adding transactions, canceling receipts, or changing payment types. Manipulating receipts after the end of the business day may invalidate reports already printed by the POS since those existing reports will no longer match the back-end data.
Creating a new transaction from All Accounts Reports will create a finished transaction that also appears in the Receipt Report. You cannot create a draft, canceled, or open receipt.
- From All Accounts Reports, click Create a new transaction.
- Specify the: Description, Amount, Payment method, Transaction owner, and Accounting group.
- (Optional) Include Tip, Payment method for gratuity, and Available tags.
- Click Create Transaction.
- Since you're modifying past sales data, enter a meaningful reason for the change.
- Click Confirm to finish.
- Click Reload data to refresh the listed receipts. Receipts created in the back office appear in yellow, with BackOffice listed as the device.
Viewing and managing receipt details
On the All Accounts Reports, each row on the table represents a single receipt. Click on any receipt to see more details. From here, you can perform various actions and see more information specific to your chosen transaction.
All Accounts Actions
The Receipt Report lists all completed transactions.
The Draft Receipts Report lists receipts that have been printed but not yet paid.
The Open Accounts Report gives an overview of open orders for the selected time period.
The Canceled Accounts Report displays all canceled orders for the selected period.
The Account Transfers Report lists transfer operations.
The Transactions page displays all sale, void, and transitory operations for the selected period.
The Payments Report lists all closed orders alongside their respective payment methods.
On the Invoices Report, All transactions paid with the Invoice payment method are listed.