The Hourly Performance report shows a heat map illustrating your restaurant’s most active sales periods. Use this report to get a quick visualization of your restaurant's busiest hours, compare different days of the week, and get an idea of how to staff your location in advance.
Accessing the Hourly Performance report
To access the Hourly Performance report:
- Log in to the Back Office using your Lightspeed credentials
- Select Reports > Reports from the navigation menu
- Click Hourly Performance in the Sales Report section
- Use the drop-down menu and calendar icon in the upper-right corner to change the report's time period
- Hover over any cell to see the average revenue earned within that time frame. Each cell represents a 30-minute interval
The reports linked below are additional Sales Reports:
Business reports give a quick overview of important business data, such as profits, losses, and taxes.
Products Reports display an overview of sold products for the selected time period categorized by Total, Discounted, Offered, Loss, Returned, Transaction, Margin, and Cost.
Product Mix Reports give an overview of product sales broken down by accounting groups, account profiles, statistical categories, and products.
In the Shifts Report gross (Sales) and net results (Takings) are broken down by reporting shift periods.
Staff Report provides sales data for each staff member who used the POS during the selected time period.
Device Reports provide sales data for each POS device used during the selected time period.
Text Messages Reports list all custom notes entered on the POS device during the selected period.
KDS Statistics shows the number of products prepared, the fastest, slowest, and average preparation time, as well as the total time it took to prepare the items.