An account profile button is a button in your menu that manually assigns an existing account profile to an order. When this button is selected on the POS, the account profile is then applied to the order
For instance, the account profile is set with a service charge which is then applied to the order by tapping on the account profile button.
To add an account profile button in your menu, an account profile must have been created previously. If you haven’t created an account profile yet, see Adding account profiles.
- From the navigation menu, select Menu management > Menus.
- Click the name of the menu where you want to create the account profile button.
- Select a main screen to add the button to.
- Click Add button and choose Account Profile from the drop-down.
- Enable account profiles from the list or search for an account profile and enable it.
- Click Add button to add the button to the menu.
If you need to edit existing account profiles, feel free to do so from the Back Office.