If you ever need to edit or delete user shifts, you can do so from the Monthly hours page on the Back Office.
Editing user shifts
Edit user shifts for users to fit their actual working time. For example, this is helpful if a POS user forgot to clock out of their shift and you need to update the shift time.
- Log in to the Back Office with your Lightspeed credentials.
- From the main navigation menu, select Hours > Monthly Hours.
- Select the Employee name whose user shift you would like to edit.
- Select the user shift you want to edit listed within the Sessions column.
- Make the desired changes to the shift by changing the field entries.
- When you are done making the changes, select Save.
Deleting user shifts
If you ever need to delete a POS user shift, you can do so from the Back Office. This is useful if a POS user shift was accidentally started on the POS but they ended up not working.
- From the main navigation menu, select Hours > New Session.
- Select the Employee name whose user shift you would like to delete.
- Select X to the desired user shift to delete.
- Confirm the appearing note Are you sure you want to delete this session? with Yes.
See About Back Office users to learn more about users that you wish to access the Back Office.
If you would like to give permissions and modify settings on users who can access the K Series POS app, see About POS users.
Organize your employees' access levels within the POS by creating and managing user groups.