Welcome to Lightspeed Restaurant K Series!
Use this guide to set up your account and understand the basic workflows in the POS (point-of-sale) app. In addition, we recommend utilizing our Onboarding services to receive additional resources and best practice tips, register for webinars, and find contact information. Once you're done, you'll be all set to use Lightspeed Restaurant (K Series) at your establishment! Visit the Onboarding services for your region from the Contact the Onboarding team page.
While this guide takes you through the most efficient setup process, the K Series Help Center offers more in-depth tutorials. Use the search bar above or explore the left-hand navigation menu to dive into a particular topic or article. Come back to this guide at any time to follow our suggested setup flow.
Along the way, our Support team is available 24/7 to help answer your questions, before and after you go live with Lightspeed Restaurant.
Follow the steps below to learn how to set up your account:
- Introduction: Learn how to log in to your account, which business template to choose, and how to book webinars.
- Step 1 - Menu setup: Learn how to configure your menus for the POS app.
- Step 2 - Account customization: Learn how to add business details, payments and order settings, manage users, add floor plans, and manage stock.
- Step 3 - Hardware and payments: Set up and configure payment and printing processes.
- Step 4 - Training checklist: Train your staff on how to use Lightspeed POS.
- Step 5 - Launch: Complete the Setup and Launch checklists before going live.
- Contact the Onboarding team